The UK has one of the most comprehensive and well-established welfare systems in the world. It is predominantly controlled by the social security system. Welfare benefits in the country are disbursed under various schemes, such as cash benefits, healthcare, education, housing and personal social services. Cash benefits are classified into three subgroups: national insurance; means-tested; and non-contributory benefits.
Get More Information about this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2392079
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in UK, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in UK, detailed information about the private benefits in UK, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in UK.
– The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for the functioning of the overall social security system.
– Most private benefit plans in the UK are voluntary in nature (excluding work injury, maternity benefit and redundancy pay).
– A person’s national insurance contribution is determined based on their income.
– The DWP operates through its four main organizations: Jobcentre Plus, the Pension Service, the Child Support Agency, the Child Maintenance Service and Child Maintenance Options.
– This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in UK.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
– It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
– It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in UK.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in UK.
– Assess UK’s employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
– Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in UK.
– Gain insights into key organizations governing UK’s employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2392079
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]