Since the rapid growth of the cloud computing, data collection and information sharing are led to a higher level and are replacing the traditional computation. Several technologies using the cloud in all areas are developing to adapt to the revolution of information technology and one of them is cloud gaming.
In cloud gaming implementation, the client-server structure is used to create communication between the front end and back end. User inputs are collected and delivered to the cloud by UDP link and then data center starts analyzing incoming inputs and gives responses that can be either file stream or a video stream. In the next step, TCP connection receives packets and allocates them to each client. During the communication, required data is encoded into streams and decoded into frames in TCP connection so that video is shown to clients.
While the rapid growth of cloud gaming, challenges especially security risk, latency and bandwidth, as well as packet loss, are gradually arisen to impede technology developments. Benefits and impacts follow the appearance of cloud gaming and change the way players experience games traditionally. No heavy deployment on hardware or further downloading or updating is required and therefore less production such as disc will be made by vendors.
Because of gamers might expect higher standard experience is met, quality of experience (QoS) is proposed to deal with explosively increased requirements to enhance the performance of gaming. Two research covered on different topics is given to analyze the factors that influence the QoS.
According to this study, over the next five years, the Cloud Gaming market will register a 46.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 450 million by 2024, from US$ 45 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in the Cloud Gaming business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud Gaming market by product type, application, key companies, and key regions.
This study considers the Cloud Gaming value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3: and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Video Streaming
- File Streaming
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy: https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request.php?report_id=19460
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4: and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Connected TV
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GameFly (PlayCast)
- Crytek GmbH
- Utomik (Kalydo)
- com (Gloud)
- Cyber Cloud
- Yunlian Technology
- Alibaba Cloud
- Tencent Cloud
- Ksyun (Kingsoft)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Gaming market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Gaming market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Gaming players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Gaming with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud Gaming submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports. We will help you in finding the upcoming trends that will entitle you as a leader in the industry. We are here to work with you on your objective which will create an immense opportunity for your organization.
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Person: Sandeep Singh
Email: [email protected]