Biomedical Textiles are used in hygiene, health, and personal care, as well as in surgical applications. These products include wipes, baby and adult diapers, adult sanitary and incontinence products, as well as, medical and surgical products, such as operating gowns, operating drapes, sterilization packs, dressings, sutures, and orthopedic pads.
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumption region, it occupies about 30.49% market share in 2017, North America is the second largest consumption region, it occupies about 29.23% market share in 2017, Middle East and Africa occupy least market share 7.08% market share.
The biomedical textiles can be divided into three kinds Non-woven Textile, Woven Textile, and Knitted Textile: Non-woven Textile occupies largest market share and the market share is 60.5%.
The biomedical textiles can be widely used in Healthcare & Hygiene Products, Non-implantable Products, and Implantable Products: Healthcare & Hygiene Products occupies largest market share and the market share is 44.6%.
According to this study, over the next five years, the Biomedical Textiles market will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 15900 million by 2024, from US$ 11200 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in the Biomedical Textiles business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biomedical Textiles market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Biomedical Textiles value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3: and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Non-woven Textiles
- Woven Textiles
- Knitted Textiles
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4: and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Implantable Goods
- Non-implantable Goods
- Healthcare & Hygiene Products
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Medtronic (Covidien)
- Johnson & Johnson
- BSN Medical
- Smith & Nephew
- Cardinal Health
- Allmed Medical
- Winner Medical
- Lohmann & Rauscher
- TWE Group
- Zhende Medical
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy: https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request.php?report_id=19456
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biomedical Textiles consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Biomedical Textiles market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- Focuses on the key global Biomedical Textiles manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Biomedical Textiles with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biomedical Textiles submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports. We will help you in finding the upcoming trends that will entitle you as a leader in the industry. We are here to work with you on your objective which will create an immense opportunity for your organization.
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Person: Sandeep Singh
Email: [email protected]