The global drip irrigation market is expected to grow from USD 3,221.36 million 2017 to USD 6,374.65 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.24%.
On the basis of component, the global drip irrigation market is studied across Drip Tubes/Drip Lines, Emitters/Drippers, Filters, Fittings & Accessories, Pressure Pumps, and Valves.
On the basis of crop, the global drip irrigation market is studied across Field Crops, Fruits & Nuts, and Vegetable Crops.
On the basis of type, the global drip irrigation market is studied across Inline Emitters and Online Emitters.
On the basis of application, the global drip irrigation market is studied across the Subsurface Application and Surface Application.
On the basis of geography, the global drip irrigation market is studied across the Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21676
“Antelco Pty Ltd: The potential growing player for the global drip irrigation market”
The key players profiled in the global drip irrigation market are Antelco Pty Ltd, Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co., Ltd., Elgo Irrigation Ltd., Eurodrip S.A., Hunter Industries Incorporated, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Lindsay Corporation, Netafim Limited, Rain Bird Corporation, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Shanghai Huawei Water Saving Irrigation Corp., Ltd, and The Toro Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global drip irrigation market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global drip irrigation market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global drip irrigation market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global drip irrigation market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global drip irrigation market.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21676
Table of Contents
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Instruments
22.214.171.124. Secondary Instrument
126.96.36.199. Primary Instrument
2.1.2. Research Approaches
188.8.131.52. Bottom-up Approach
184.108.40.206. Top-down Approach
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.1.5. Vendor Inclusion Criteria
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.2.1. Methodology for Market Estimation & Forecasting
2.2.2. Significance and Importance of the Market Estimation & Forecasting
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.3. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
4.4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.5.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.5. Industry Rivalry
4.6. Patent Analysis
4.7. Value Chain Analysis
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21676
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda
email: [email protected]