The global agrigenomics market is expected to grow from USD 11.78 billion in 2017 to USD 17.99 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.23%.
On the basis of function, the global agrigenomics market is studied across DNA Extraction & Purification, DNA/RNA Sequencing, GMO/Trait Purity Testing, Gene Expression Profiling, Genotyping, and Marker-Assisted Selection.
On the basis of sequencer type, the global agrigenomics market is studied across Illumina Hi Seq Family, Pacbio Sequencers, Sanger Sequencing, and Solid Sequencers.
On the basis of application, the global agrigenomics market is studied across Crop and Livestock.
On the basis of geography, the global agrigenomics market is studied across the Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21666
“Agilent Technologies’ Inc.: The potential growing player for the global agrigenomics market”
The key players profiled in the global agrigenomics market are Agilent Technologies’ Inc., Agrigenomics Inc., Biogenetic Services Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Galseq Srl Via Italia, Illumina Inc., LGS Limited., Neogen Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific’ Inc., and Zoetis’ Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global agrigenomics market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global agrigenomics market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global agrigenomics market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global agrigenomics market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global agrigenomics market.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21666
Table of Contents
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Instruments
220.127.116.11. Secondary Instrument
18.104.22.168. Primary Instrument
2.1.2. Research Approaches
22.214.171.124. Bottom-up Approach
126.96.36.199. Top-down Approach
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.1.5. Vendor Inclusion Criteria
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.2.1. Methodology for Market Estimation & Forecasting
2.2.2. Significance and Importance of the Market Estimation & Forecasting
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.3. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
4.4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.5.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.5. Industry Rivalry
4.6. Value Chain Analysis
4.7. Regulatory Framework
4.8. Patent Registered and Analysis
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21666
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda
email: [email protected]