Glutathione is a very small protein composed of only three amino acids (Glutamate, Glycine, and Cysteine). It is an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides. It is can be widely used in pharmaceutical, health products, cosmetic and food additives.
Glutathione is widely used in pharmaceutical, health products, cosmetics, food additives and others. In the pharmaceutical industry, Glutathione is mainly used for liver treatment. In China, Japan, Europe and other regions, many companies produce injections for liver disease. In the United States, there are many companies producing tablets as health products for liver disease.
In the skin care industry, Glutathione is also a very important raw material. Although Glutathione is very expensive, but there are still many people willing to use this injection. In Japan, India, USA, parts of Europe, Glutathione injections are widely used in the skin care industry.
Raw materials of glutathione are sugar, yeast and ammonia, on the global market, the supply of raw materials is very full, but the upstream raw material prices have reduced. In recent years, with the new business to enter the market and companies continue to expand production, product prices are constantly falling.
According to this study, over the next five years the Glutathione market will register a 0.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 76 million by 2024, from US$ 74 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in the Glutathione business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glutathione market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Glutathione value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy: https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request.php?report_id=19462
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3: and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Reduced Glutathione (GSH)
- Oxidized Glutathione (GSSG)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4: and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Health Products
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Kyowa Hakko Bio
- Shandong Jincheng
- KOHJIN Life Sciences
- Shenzhen GSH Bio-tech
- Kaiping Biochemical Pharmaceutical
- Gnosis SpA
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glutathione consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Glutathione market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glutathione manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glutathione with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glutathione submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom-line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports. We will help you in finding the upcoming trends that will entitle you as a leader in the industry. We are here to work with you on your objective which will create an immense opportunity for your organization.
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Person: Sandeep Singh
Email: [email protected]